Advantages and technical characteristics of PTFE Analysis
A: PTFE packing has the following advantages:
1. The use of high-temperature operating temperature up to 250 ℃.
2. Low temperature with good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to -196 ℃, but also to maintain a 5% elongation.
3. resistant to most chemicals and solvents, showing an inert, resistant to strong acid and alkali, water and various organic solvents.
4. The weather-resistant plastic best aging life.
5. High lubricating solid material is lowest coefficient of friction.
6. The solid material is not adhered to the minimum surface tension, does not adhere to any substance.
II: PTFE packing excellent technical characteristics:
1. soft and high resilience. Good tensile strength.
2. no cold flow during compression.
3. have a high tensile strength and low friction coefficient, the external force even pulled off, almost no stretch extended.
Three: PTFE packing Application:
1. Especially suitable oxygen industry, which has a high chemical resistance.
2. For any chemical corrosion of the occasion and of medium purity and wear resistance, corrosion resistance with higher requirements for working conditions.
3. widely used in papermaking, chemical, power, metallurgy, medicine and other fields.
4. Long service life, greatly improved work efficiency, reduce downtime maintenance time.